Looking for something?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spotlight On Your Shop!

So you want to get the spotlight on your shop with some free advertising?  Look no further!  I offer several ways for you to get some free advertising on my blog.

~ Interview feature: I'll send you some questions about you, your shop, and your items so customers can learn a little bit more about you.  You can answer the questions and simply or as in depth as you'd like, or pass over ones you'd rather not answer.  I'll post the interview on my blog, featuring several photographs of your items, and advertise it all day to get your shop some attention.

~ Giveaway hosting: Giveaways are a fantastic way to get people more interested in your shop.  I can host and organize a giveaway for you on my blog for any length of time.  I'll promote it every day using several different venues.

~ Product review: Customers love to hear about the quality of your products.  It is so reassuring to hear from someone else how great the product is before buying it.  I will examine a product of your choice in detail and post a positive review on my blog and promote it to get more people into your shop.

If you're interested in any of the advertising efforts, please send me a conversation on Etsy and we'll set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment