Looking for something?

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Update!

Hey everyone! I went on a bit of a hiatus from blogging due to some business in life. My sister has decided to move in, so that was taking up a lot of my time. Here's what's new this week! I changed my avatar to one of my more unique pieces, my teal butterfly dream catcher necklace!
Today's new item is this one of a kind set of purple flower dream catcher earrings! I had a lot of trouble with this shape at first, but I managed to pull through and they look terrific! Since I only had two of these flowers and they're difficult to get a hold of, these are probably the only pair I'll make for a while, making them very unique!
I also introduced another pair of light feather earrings at the beginning of the week. They feature hand-twisted flower fasteners and bright green flowers, making them a fun, summery pair of earrings!

This week I introduced two very summery themed full size journals. They're perfect for recording your summer events, making a vacation log or diary, or just for writing down the thoughts that cross your mind this summer.
This beautiful, contemporary pale pink journal features silhouetted black flowers that give the impression they were stamped on.
The second journal is peach with white and orange splashes and swirl designs that remind me of fireworks in summer.
As with all my full size journals, these two come with a pocket inside the front cover, two self-sticking blank name tags for personalizing the journal and three hand-twisted silver wire paper clips: a swirl, square, and heart.


I also added three new miniature key chain journals this week. These are great for recording notes while you're out so you don't forget by the time you get home! They also make fantastic gifts.
This orange mini journal features a beautiful Victorian filigree design and matches the full size journal I listed previously in my shop.
Another listing this week was an earthy green mini journal, featuring a few leaves similar to those on the full size country birds journal.
And the latest mini journal is great for the sporty folks, featuring various sports equipment on both covers and the pocket.

Check out this section in my shop for more wonderful journals!

Look forward to several unique designs for jewelry next week, and some more journals and mini journals!

No comments:

Post a Comment