Looking for something?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

In case you missed it, here's what's new in my shop this week!  By popular demand, I now offer something other than satin cords and hand crafted chains!  I've added a selection of silver chains and clasps so you can customize your own silver chain and add it to your order!  Now you have 3 strands of chain to choose from, which can be cut to any size, and 4 clasps so you can pick your favorite.  I hope to add more chain options in the future as well.
This unique, one of a kind summer necklace is also available in my shop!  The pink flower is made out of silver wire and pearlescent pink drop beads and topped with a white pearl.  Two different sizes of leaf shaped dream catchers, woven in green, are attached behind the flower for a bit of overlap that has an elegant and natural look.  A single green glass leaf bead is attached with silver wire to the end, adding a bit of color.  This necklace looks fabulous with the flower shaped earrings I listed in my shop last week!
Another new design to my shop this week are these quartz hoop earrings!  Crafted from silver wire and smokey rose quartz beads, these drapey earrings look very romantic and dreamy.  I intend to list more earrings in this style.  You can look forward to a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes!


And of course there are a few new journal designs available this week!  This gothy black journal features subtle script and ink blotches on both covers and the pocket.  If you're looking for a brighter journal, there's a beautiful full size butterfly journal available in my shop!  Two new minis are available this week, but with a matching full size journal in my shop.  If you're looking for a nice little birthday journal to go with a gift, look no further than this candles mini journal!  Perhaps you'd rather have a mini journal that inspires happiness and joy, then grab this cute red mini journal featuring words and phrases of encouragement.  If you're looking for more journals, both full size and miniature versions, check out this section of my shop!
Don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway for a $20 gift card to use in my shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment