Looking for something?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feature Shop: bellerosedesigns


Introducing the focus of my first shop feature: bellerosedesigns!

We met on the promotional forums and agreed to feature each other, but I didn’t realize how much I would love her shop! What I like most is the mix of styles. I’ve always loved mixes like punk-chic and steampunk-victorian, but her shop theme is something I’ve never seen before. Fancy fabric roses and hardware! The clash of soft and hard is so perfect and flawless, I almost didn’t notice. I really like hardware jewelry, but it’s usually much more obvious and bold. Her work is much more subtle and modern.


My favorite piece in the shop is this White Silk Fabric Flower Necklace. It’s fancy and elegant enough for a wedding, and the beautiful loopy chain is the perfect contrast. And to top it all off, the price is great for this simple little piece.




If it’s too basic for you, she has a number of beautiful, colored necklaces as well!












If you would like your shop featured on a Tuesday or Thursday, leave your shop link in the comments or contact me on Etsy! I'll choose 2 shops each week to feature. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog- I just started mine also!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MermaidsPalette

    ReplyDelete