Looking for something?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Promotional Sale!


I'm launching my first promotional sale, starting today! All mini journals are now 50% off, regular $10 each.

Click here to see what's for sale!


Mini journals make great gift toppers or functional cards! Slip a piece of paper inside with your sentiment and voila, you have a cute card that instantly turns into a gift.

I first made these last Christmas for all my friends, family, and co-workers. I usually make greeting cards, but after several years I was running out of designs and I hate giving the same card twice. So instead, I created these little mini journals and added their names for personalization. Everyone loved them! Now they're back, and I've added my signature metal swirl in the form of a cute paper clip.

I've recently had the paper for the pages cut a different way, so I won't be making them exactly this size anymore. I want to clear out these cute designs before I start listing the new journals at the regular price. So act fast, these are a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment